- You’re ready (or desperate!) for a job change but you’re stuck. You can’t figure out what to do next or how to get there.
- You recently moved into a leadership position and want to build your leadership skills.
- You’re in a traumatic or toxic situation at your current workplace and need to figure out how to survive until you can leave (and if so, my sympathies. You’re not alone).
In all of these situations, coaching can help you — to gain clarity, confidence, and a map forward.
My specialties include career transition, leadership, and intentional life planning. I work with change-makers and would-be change-makers: people who are idealistic and highly motivated. I often work with non-profit leaders and emerging leaders. I love supporting queer/trans people of color (QTPOC) and our allies.
As a coach, I’ll guide you in building a bridge between where you are and where you want to be. I’ll help you set your goals and stay on track. I’ll support you to live out your intentions as you shift from anxiety, chaos, and procrastination to clarity of purpose.
As a coachee, you are highly motivated and ready to make a change. Coaching helps you to draw forth and rely on your own wisdom, and find and act on the resources and answers you already have. You will find yourself gaining clarity about your choices and confidence in your decisions.
- 9 one-hour sessions: $900. After completion, clients may opt to schedule additional sessions, at a cost of $100 per session.
- 4 one-hour sessions: $500. After completion, clients may opt to schedule additional sessions, at a cost of $125 per session.
- One one-hour session: $150.
Discover for yourself. Contact me for a complimentary 45-minute discovery session, a chance for you to share more about what you’d like to achieve through coaching and for me to share my coaching philosophy and style.
You can reach me at email@example.com. I would love to hear from you.