In our experience, we’ve seen that people have passion about their mission and expertise in their field, but they are too often stretched beyond their capacity to manage staff, organizations, and collaborations.
As a result
- Leaders burn out
- Staff and volunteers are underused and exploited
- Organizations forfeit resources, like time and money
- Organizational health erodes
- Communities become fractured
- Social movements lose momentum
Our passion is to help people transform, organizations thrive, and collaborations grow stronger.
Our mission is to support small social justice organizations and change-makers who work with marginalized communities so that they can engage in transformational, culture-shifting work—in themselves, their organizations, their social movements—and ultimately, our communities.
We envision an equitable, enduring, and nurturing community empowered and embraced by strong, sustainable nonprofit and community organizations.